| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dwarka in April is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Dwarka April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Dwarka, India
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Dwarka:
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) N
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 656 kms (407.6 miles) NNW
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 589.6 kms (366.4 miles) N
- Padidan, Pakistan - 507.7 kms (315.5 miles) N
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 437.9 kms (272.1 miles) N
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) NNW
- Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) WNW
- Ormara, Pakistan - 552.4 kms (343.3 miles) NW
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 344.7 kms (214.2 miles) NW
- Karachi, Pakistan - 345 kms (214.4 miles) NW
- Badin, Pakistan - 252.7 kms (157.1 miles) N